More Hawaii Calendars.
Children of Hawaii by Mary Koski - Year 2009 Calendar
This Deluxe Hawaiian Calendar will display beautiful Hawaiian themed artwork all year long. Calendars make a perfect holiday gift or souvenir from Hawaii!
- Children of Hawaii - Year 2009 Calendar
- The best of Mary Koski, Hawaii's wonderful, truly gifted artist.
- These joyful, vivid and adorable paintings featuring beautiful island children have traditionally adorned Hawaii's offices, most popular greeting cards and gift bags.
- Unique, glossy images will bring sun and laughter into your home or office.
- Twelve extremely artistic keiki (children) prints - directly to you from the sunshine islands.
- Poster-size pages.
- Covers 12 months: January to December 2009.
- Highly collectible.
- Publisher: Island Heritage
- Printed in Hawaii
- Length: 11"
- Height (when calendar closed): 11"
- Item #: C72907
- Price: $12.00
- Free standard shipping
|Mary Koski Story:|
"Born in California, Mary Koski began her career as a professional artist at seventeen.
With skills in art, ballet and music, she earned an art degree at the University of California at Santa Barbara and at Mexico City College in Mexico City. While in Mexico City, she met and married her husband. Later they moved to the United States, and Mary began to paint in earnest. Her career blossomed in California, Texas, Georgia and Pennsylvania. In 1970, she began an extended painting tour of Europe with commissions and exhibitions in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Scandinavia.
In 1983, when she moved to Hawai'i, she felt as though she had come home.
She has had many one-woman shows and several two- and three-women shows with her daughter and granddaughter. Mary has written and illustrated children's books and her artwork has been featured in calendars, limited edition prints and greeting cards for over fifteen years."
Beautiful Babies of Hawaii - 2009 Calendar
Babies of Hawaii by Barbara Kamille - 2008 Deluxe Calendar
Beautiful Babies of Hawaii 2006 or 2007 Calendar - 16-Month