More Island favorites.
Also try adding some Wasabi to hard boiled eggs, any type of cooked fish, improve beef dishes with it and even mix a bit of Wasabi into salad dressing for that extra something special. Just remember to start with a very small amount. Enjoy!
- Wasabi Paste - Spice it Up!
- Prepared green wasabi paste in a tube - ready to use.
- A must-have product in Hawaii.
- Wasabi is a favorite Asian mustard of a fresh green color. It is made of Japanese horseradish and traditionally used with sushi and other Asian dishes. A little goes a long way.
- Directions: Serve with soy sauce as a dipping sauce for sushi, sashimi, or a flavoring in soba, udon, etc. It also adds zest to steak, seafood salad, dim sum, and other Chinese dishes.
- Ingredients: Horseradish
- Distributed by S&B Foods Inc.
- Aloha Price: $6.57
Comes with Hawai'i post card. Please enter a gift message in the Comments field during checkout.